Over the past decade companies have tried, with varying degrees of success, to design multifunctioning spaces. AV teams have created cabling works of art with switching, matrixes, and control systems to create ease of use for the end users’ increasing demands. However, the issue with these technical systems is that they need to be closely looked after by on-site specialists.
Today’s enterprise users are looking for a standardised approach across multiple sites that are easy to use. Recent advances in touchscreen technology mean that this expectation has been realised and can be surpassed. Manufacturers such as Clevertouch have built solutions around the end users’ requirements, which also ticks the boxes for the AV teams who want to remote manage them.
The idea of an Enterprise Ecosystem that can be used in any environment and is adaptable to existing businesses requirements and demand is exactly the direction the industry needs to go in.
Organisations want freedom and flexibility. This can be achieved with a catalogue of different brands and products, but that creates its own set of challenges. Who takes the blame if something is not working? Is it the control, the screen, the network? The list goes on. In order to futureproof their working environment, companies are looking to incorporate more agile solutions.
So, what does the latest and greatest meeting solution need? Decision makers are demanding a walk-up-and-use solution which:
- Maintains a secure environment and provides an area where visitors can work without worrying about corporate security and connectivity, favouring the cloud over reliance on external hard drives
- A 4K monitor that can display content from any brand of device and run all day, every day, in a bright light workspace, without the worry of it failing or the warranty not covering it
- Gives clear audio and video for Unified Communications
- Permits users to wirelessly present with any device, on any platform
- Can be synced to calendars for Room Booking on the screen
- Allows users to get out of the room with video, voice, desktop share and multiway inking, allowing collaboration between the home user, remote worker and other people outside the business, without the need for software or files to be installed
- Meets the increasing need for a solution that updates itself, can be fully managed remotely, with a comprehensive five-year warranty
Clevertouch has created the all-in-one Enterprise Ecosystem for the agile workplace, combining our new UX Pro touchscreen, integrated room booking and UC platform – one cost, no ongoing subscriptions and will fit seamlessly into your existing set up. A real-time collaborative workspace that enables participants to work together, in an open environment, whilst ensuring that the collaboration systems and the underlying networks remain totally secure.
UX Pro is designed around enabling team collaboration regardless of the location. With new built-in touch-back mirroring from any device, UC platform, proximity sensors, Intel OPS PC slot, superior connectivity with USB-C charging and 45W max power sound.
Meet the Clevertouch team in Hall 13, booth C140.