A world first
Working with our partner Radix, Clevertouch will be launching the first of its kind MDM (Mobile Management Device) solution for Pro Series and Plus Series screens.
Control and update your fleet of Clevertouch
The MDM approach will allow for an optional extra of centralised control for our touchscreens no matter where they’re located.
Clevertouch Sales Director, Shaun Marklew commented: “No longer will IT support have to perform diagnostics on each screen, using a new centralised MDM system will save Clevertouch users valuable time and we’ll also give them a new option of switching off and wiping the screen remotely. Radix are the leaders in MDM control and we’re excited to be working with them on this project”.
Michael Shoham, VP Business Development of Radix added, “Clevertouch shut down mechanism added by Radix and Clevertouch is very unique. We have not seen anyone do it so far, so shutting down the screen remotely, and not just the Android module is one of a kin. We’re looking forward to developing more unique features for the Clevertouch and Radix partnership”.
Clevertouch MDM features include:
- Control hundreds of Clevertouch devices remotely
- Create groups to make sure each screen has the most suitable apps and files for where it is used, such as C-Suite, Design Studios, Maths Class, Reception Class, corporate boardroom, huddle room, etc.
- Take control of the Clevertouch screen from your desktop
- Install APKs, policies and files
- Push messages directly to the Clevertouch display, ideal for security announcements
- Anti-theft module – Lock, unlock and reset displays
- Restart or shutdown multiple screen/s remotely by a single click
- Wipe the screen
- Optionally, Clevertouch MDM can serve as the basis for managing other devices in the organisation (Android, Windows, iOS and Chrome OS) from a single console, such as: desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
Clevertouch MDM is now available on all new generation Plus Series and Pro Series screens.
No longer will IT support have to perform diagnostics on each screen. Using this new centralised MDM system will save Clevertouch users valuable time and will also give them a new option of switching off and wiping the screen remotely. Radix are the leaders in MDM control and we’re excited to be working with them on this project