The new features include;
- A new 6 digit connection code, improving security for users on the same network and making it easier than ever for users to collaborate and share ideas.
- The new ‘floating mode’, where users can swap between applications seamlessly without losing any progress. The ability to quickly change between documents will mean that teamwork via Clevershare feels natural and intuitive.
- The ability to sort the screen, allocating screen space to whatever they feel is important. By being able to divide the screen, users will be free to work on multiple documents at once, not being limited by the screen space.
- The administrator now has increased control, being able to connect or disconnect devices, again increasing security and control for those using Clevershare.
- A dramatically increased casting quality, for those wanting a crystal clear image to work on.
- People can now report any issues in the feedback feature, helping us craft the perfect experience for Clevershare users.
- Finally, Clevershare software has been fully optimised, this helps keep the connections secure and the users safe. Also, the optimisation has increased stability, speed, and connection success rate.
- Security and stability has been our number one priority, and this update provides this protection in abundance.
Clevershare 5 has the capability to keep your colleagues and visitors collaborating and comes as standard with all our interactive panels. We're incredibly excited for you to get your hands on it.