Expand your horizons at ISTE on booth 1408
Join us for our Tech in Education seminars, on the booth, every hour.
When Clevertouch unveiled its pioneering new technology in 2009, the world’s first interactive touchscreen display, it took the market by storm. Now the incumbent front-of-class technology in schools around the world, Clevertouch is STILL the market leading interactive touchscreen in education.
The Clevertouch Academy ‘bite-sized’ seminar
The newly launched Clevertouch Academy is an online hub packed full of tutorials, lesson plans, and detailed downloads. Designed for teachers, it gives them everything they need at their fingertips to help them get the most from their Clevertouch.
To mark the Academy’s launch at ISTE, Clevertouch has lined up a full programme of entertaining and knowledgeable speakers, covering a range of hot education topics in ‘bite-sized’ formats.
Ian Parkin will be demonstrating how teachers can quickly and easily create immersive lessons that combine all the elements required for 21st century learning
Sessions will take place on the Clevertouch stand from 11am, every hour throughout the show.
The Complete Classroom Solution demonstrations
Clevertouch experts will be available all day to give one-to-one demonstrations of ‘The Complete Classroom’ solution on Clevertouch. They will show you how you can:
- send messages, alerts and content to screens remotely with the new CleverMessage App to all, individual or groups of screens. Central office can create daily alerts, announcements and even stream live videos
- annotate and build inspiring lessons, whilst enabling students to interact with content and collaborate in the classroom
- access and save files to their cloud-based drives such as Google or MS OneDrive
- connect up to 50 devices to the Clevertouch display, with the presenter choosing four devices to display on-screen at any one time
- create interactive activities for your class in Snowflake Multiteach software, or join the online Lessons Community to download activities that others have created
- access over 100 free specialist education apps, in all subjects for all age groups, and in a variety of languages
Tech in Education
Our ISTE Clevertouch Academy is being led by Ian Parkin, a teacher-turned-product-ambassador for Clevertouch displays, working exclusively with educators interested in bringing tech into the classroom.
“I offer schools the service I wished suppliers had provided me when I was a teacher! A way to ease the pain of sourcing and assessing new technology, whilst simplifying the entire process. This often comes as a huge relief to the schools and teachers. I can help give them the knowledge and confidence they need to make the right decision for their school – transforming the whole process into something a lot less stressful.”