Write just the opening to a story starting with the time of day, the place or a noise". How many different starters can you come up with?
- Pause the video if you need longer to answer
- Don't do too much in one go
Ideas for afterwards:
To try out the activities in the video, fill in this quick form.
- Write a scary story using the new techniques you've learned - include a witch and an owl
- Facetime a friend and share your scary noises
- Draw a scary picture
- Pretend it's Halloween - dress up in your scariest costume
Recommended age group - 5-7 KS1