Champagne corks will be popping on the Clevertouch stand this year, as the company celebrates the 10th anniversary since the launch of its flagship touchscreen.
When Clevertouch unveiled its pioneering new technology at BETT 2009, the world’s first interactive touchscreen display, it took the market by storm. Now the incumbent front-of-class technology in schools around the world, Clevertouch is STILL the market leading interactive touchscreen in education.
A MUST visit on the stand circuit when planning your day, Clevertouch is pulling out all the stops at BETT 2019. Here are just a few of the activities you can enjoy:
The Clevertouch Academy ‘bite-sized’ seminar
The newly launched Clevertouch Academy is an online hub packed full of tutorials, lesson plans, and detailed downloads. Designed for teachers, it gives them everything they need at their fingertips to help them get the most from their Clevertouch.
To mark the Academy’s launch at BETT, Clevertouch has lined up a full programme of entertaining and knowledgeable speakers, covering a range of hot education topics in ‘bite-sized’ formats. Speakers include:
- Dr Ed Tse and education specialist from Nuiteq, who will be giving tips on how to engage learners with YouTube linked lessons
- Sue Cook, a Clevertouch expert and former teacher will be demonstrating how teachers can quickly and easily create immersive lessons that combine all the elements required for 21st century learning
- There’ll also be sessions from teachers who are using the Clevertouch in their own classrooms – giving their unique insights, tips and advice
Sessions will take place on the Clevertouch stand C280 from 11am to 4pm. For more information go to academy.clevertouch.com/bett
The Complete Classroom Solution demonstrations
Clevertouch experts will be available all day to give one-to-one demonstrations of ‘The Complete Classroom’ solution on Clevertouch. They will show you how you can:
- send messages, alerts and content to screens remotely with the new CleverMessage App to all, individual or groups of screens. Central office can create daily alerts, announcements and even stream live videos
- annotate and build inspiring lessons, whilst enabling students to interact with content and collaborate in the classroom
- access and save files to their cloud-based drives such as Google or MS OneDrive
- connect up to 50 devices to the Clevertouch display, with the presenter choosing four devices to display on-screen at any one time
- create interactive activities for your class in Snowflake Multiteach software, or join the online Lessons Community to download activities that others have created
- access over 100 free specialist education apps, in all subjects for all age groups, and in a variety of languages
Clevertouch is an award-winning British manufacturer of large format interactive touchscreen panels for collaborative education and business environments.
Unlike other manufacturers, Clevertouch does not believe in a one-size fits all approach. Before entering a new vertical, the development team first research the needs of the individual sector and then design and develop the perfect display.
Plus Series from Clevertouch has been designed specifically for educators, to make teaching easier and the learning experience better. As a result, it has been the market leader in schools for several years and has experienced 42% YOY growth of its education model worldwide 20017/18.
Press information: For more information or to book an on-stand demo contact Louise Walker E: [email protected] T: +44(0)7882 655416