LYNX Whiteboard enables distance learning and is packed full of new activities, along with content sharing options using Google Drive, OneDrive and Dropbox integration to best support the digital learning ecosystem.
Chief Operating Officer, Shaun Marklew comments: ‘More than 90 percent of the world’s learners are being impacted by school closures. Education professionals are rising to the challenge to build and deploy distance learning programs. LYNX Whiteboard is designed to create effective digital learning content with the tools to better enable teachers. We’re proud to be at the forefront of whiteboarding innovation that actively facilitates collaboration and interaction.’
Within LYNX Whiteboard you’ll find these features:
- Sharing – individual, group or team and organisational sharing capabilities
- Distance learning with embedded LYNX screen recorder – screen record your sessions live with optional audio using the IMPACT Plus series
- Collaborate and share work with activities – set activities for your group that’s individual to you
- Create activities in seconds and push out to the entire group. Recipients will receive an email with their activity
- Google integration - access Google Drive – open, work on and save into your Google Drive
- Log into any Clevertouch screen to use your LYNX Whiteboard and access your files
- Use your own device with full pressure sensitivity recognition from your tablet using any active stylus
- Content media search whilst whiteboarding
- Set up an account now for free at LYNXCloud.app
Clevertouch believes active learning is all about creating an environment in which students can become directly involved in their own educational development. LYNX Whiteboard is a totally new concept in whiteboarding where all your activities can be worked on in one place and you can allocate out work to individuals, teams or all your contacts.
Download and discover LYNX Whiteboard from your chosen app store or on your browser LYNXCloud.app.