Queens University Belfast
Queens University Belfast is in the top 1% of global universities and although founded as Queen’s College in 1845, as an educational institute, Queen’s can trace its roots as far back as 1810 making it the UK's ninth oldest university.
Queens is a member of the Russell Group of leading research-intensive universities, the Association of Commonwealth Universities, the European University Association, Universities Ireland, and Universities UK. The university is associated with two Nobel laureates and one Turing Award laureate.
To replace an existing outdated solution that had started to fail and was challenging for new staff to learn in order to undertake updating of messages on a regular basis.
Through research and recommendation, a number of suppliers were approached in order to implement an on-site trial.
Suitable products were identified and a rigorous evaluation process is undertaken following which Clevertouch Digital Signage was chosen as the product of choice for the project based on:
- The simplicity of the overall user interface
- Scalability of the rollout across a multi-campus university Stability of the product resulting in fewer administrative support requirements
- Access to technical support
Clevertouch provided a complete Site License incorporating unlimited use of all software.
- QuickChange Project
- Easy to use intuitive interface with simple editing functionality
- Serviced from a central management account with the ability to have sub-users share editing capabilities
- Manage multiple screens across multiple campuses
Clevertouch Digital Signage was rolled out across each campus site and is successfully used to disseminate information relevant to each area of the university.
"We changed to Clevertouch over a year ago and have found the solution to be robust and reliable with ongoing upgrades. Any issues have been dealt with efficiently and effectively."